Are you thinking about doing a Diploma of Leadership and Management? Why not double it with Logistics? Logistics is one of the fastest growing industries in Australia, and internationally, as more and more companies rely on outsourced manufacturers. With this double diploma, you could become the qualified Logistics Manager, running the supply chain for a wide range of business sectors.
This double diploma is designed for those who have an interest or have a career background in logistics, who are wanting to move into, or start in, more senior management positions. This double diploma has hand picked course units which are crafted to provide you with the most critical leadership skills to manage people and projects effectively and efficiently, making your skillset a highly valuable one to employers.
Throughout this course, you will gain vital leadership skills in tandem with fundamental logistics skills. These include:
- Communicating with influence.
- Managing team effectiveness.
- Managing person and professional development.
- Developing and maintaining operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises.
- Ensuring a safe workplace for a work area.
- Managing a supply chain.
- Managing customer service.
The current employment levels of the logistics sector in Australia accounts for 8.6% of the GDP, employing over 1 million Australians – which could include you! Here are some examples of careers that could come from this double diploma:
- Operations manager
- International freight forwarding
- Storage and distribution manager
- Customs and freight manager
- Production manager
- Logistics manager
- Distribution centre manager
Check out the Double Diploma of Leadership and Management & Diploma of Logistics today!